Welcome to Camp Wander
Antimicrobial Soap Scum Buster!
- 24 oz spray bottle - recycled glass vinegar bottle as shown!
- 2 cups white vinegar
- 1 cup blue dawn dish soap (yes, it has to be blue dawn to work like it does)
- 8 drops Rosemary essential oil
- 8 drops Spearmint essential oil
- Of course you can switch up the EOs if you like, use what you have but I love Rosemary and Spearmint even though the white vinegar is rather overpowering.
- Heat the vinegar until hot and pour into spray bottle, add the Dawn and drip your EOs. Put the spray top on and gently tip side to side to mix.
- Easy enough. Now time to get to work!
- Simply spray the tub and toilet scum buster formula all over, top to bottom, generously. Now let it sit for up to 20 minutes then rinse. Your acrylic or cast iron tubs and porcelain toilets will be smooth and shiny once again! FYI: My year old deep soak acrylic tub still looks new, the finish has not been harmed by the vinegar, soap and EOs in case you were wondering :)
Recipe By: CampWander