- Frankincense promotes health and immunity on a cellular level. Frank promotes regeneration of healthy cells and keeps existing cells and tissue healthy.
- A powerful astringent and regenerative, Frankincense possesses the ability to slow aging of skin. Helps to reduce sunspots, micro wrinkles and tone and tighten skin all over while simultaneously replacing old or dying cells with new ones. Frankincense is the greatest addition to any moisturizer for face and body! Remember, Frank enhances all other oils! For this reason, my Ultimate Skin Serum with rose, helichrysum, geranium, sandalwood and lavender is made even more powerful by the addition of Frankincense to enhance their most excellent healing and rejuvenating properties. I wish I could slather this serum all over my body, every day, but it's too precious and must be saved for my face :)
- Frankincense is an overall body tonic, it benefits all systems of the body including respiratory, digestive, nervous and excretory. It also increases strength by allowing better absorption of nutrients and increasing immunity with regular use. It lowers anxiety, anger and stress, reducing the damaging effects these emotions have on our body.
- Frankincense is a well known anti-inflammatory too - an important property for a carrier oil.
CW Naked Salve is now available for purchase:
- 1 cup organic, unrefined virgin coconut oil
- 1 cup organic olive oil or Hemp Seed Oil
- 4 tablespoons beeswax pastilles
- 1/2 teaspoon vitamin e oil
- 30 drops Frankincense per 4oz jar
- A large recipe like this will fill five 4 oz jars. If you want less, adjust the recipe. If you would like to fill more small jars than large, adjust accordingly.
- On low to medium heat, melt the coconut oil, olive oil and beeswax in a warm bath of water stirring occasionally. Add the vitamin e oil last. I like to use an 8 cup Pyrex measuring bowl with a handle set down in a saucepan of water. It makes for convenient pouring!
- Add appropriate amount of Frankincense to jars then add the melted oils. Cover with tea towel and let sit to cool and harden. Shelf life is approximately 4 months.
- Use your salve as you would a carrier oil, it's packed with nutrition and superior to fractionated coconut oil. However, FCO is useful for roll on or spray bottle protocols.
- Using your finger, scoop out amount needed and add your EOs for desired protocol.
Recipe By: CampWander