For the Tired - Your Adrenal Fatigue Support Team
December 10, 20164 Comments
Try our Ready to Roll Function:
Every day stressors signal our adrenal glands to produce stress hormones. "I have been using Function on my feet morning and night and it has really made a difference! I'm no longer cold all the time, my legs feel so much better, I have much more energy and I'm losing that afternoon sluggish period." - K
On a daily basis, most of us experience a sweeping range of demands like a stressful job, parenthood, relationships, lack of sleep, financial stress, dieting and emotional distress that trigger adrenals to put out small blasts of strength in the form of hormones like cortisol and adrenaline. From waking us up with a little burst of energy in the morning - to keeping us awake, alert, and focused through the day, our adrenals are crucial to our health.
When our adrenals are constantly asked to sustain high cortisol levels, they can't respond as they should. The dysfunction not only affects our short-term response to stress, but it also changes our adrenals ability to produce and balance other hormones important for health and well-being like DHEA, estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone.
Rolling Function Blend on both inner ankles, just above ankle bone is a fave application point - it's an acupuncture point valuable for hormone support, irregular periods, impotence and immune disorders. Bonus- the beautiful yellow in Turmeric won't stain any clothing! Imbalances can become a contributing factor to a wide range of medical conditions. Even though they may seem unrelated the following can be a direct result:
- Chronic digestive issues or IBS
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hypo or Hypertension
There may be a physical reason you're too tired or so angry you want to rip that guys car door off and give him the what for, or so cold all the time! With so many health conditions and the drugs prescribed to address them, the cause and effect can actually worsen adrenal fatigue. It's a frustrating reality but the great news is - we can be our own advocate and learn to support imbalances naturally. Exploring synthetic alternatives may be necessary but there's great fulfillment in learning about what our body needs and responds to. While in the throes of education we can support our adrenals and all it's discomforts with essential oils and make changes that we can control -eating better, saying "no", getting outside closer to the natural rhythms of nature.
Support the Symptoms
- FUNCTION Detoxification Blend - I use this blend of Turmeric, Black Pepper, Frankincense, Bergamot and Lemongrass therapeutic essential oils daily to support my body's ability to detox chemicals, heavy metals, and environmental stresses and as a result, I function better with gently boosted energy levels, reduced appetite and, water retention. Apply topically morning and night to one of these locations:Thyroid, bottom of feet or inside ankles. If you feel achy at all, use 1x daily until you can work up to 2x daily. Drink water to assist the detox! The essential oils in Function are blended with organic rosehip seed oil and packaged in an amber glass bottle with a stainless steel roller applicator, you'll appreciate that it's ready to roll!
- NERVE Pain & Block Salve - an herbal salve with Helichrysum, Clove Bud, Black Pepper and Birch to manage imbalance symptoms like inflammation (pain) from Fibromyalgia, Arthritis, Neuropathy and even Shingles. Apply topically as needed.
- Increase water intake - water makes everything work better and look better - like your skin and your eyes! Use common sense, don't go overboard but a goal of 100 oz daily is a great start!
FYI - I keep my bottle and jar on the counter by the sink so I don't forget to apply - you may be surprised how fast you'll learn to rely on them. "I have peripheral neuropathy in my feet and sometimes the pain and burning in my feet is more than I can bear. Nothing has ever helped until I found this salve (Nerve Pain & Block). I have been using it for almost a year and I tell everyone I know about it. It WORKS and an added bonus is that it smells beautiful!" - D
Essential Oils 101
- Pure essential oils are absorbed and utilized quickly
- Regular, consistent use is necessary for best results
- Less is more, start slow, observe and listen, increase dose, usage or both if needed
- Essential oils are adaptogens, they have the ability to scan the "terrain" and go to work where they're needed
- Essential oils are very similar to our own biochemistry this is why our bodies rarely experience adverse effects to a pure essential oil
- Essential oils are potent - respect this
- Use a carrier oil with essential oils like organic rosehip seed oil to protect from skin sensitivity
- Essential oils are volatile - oxygen and direct sunlight will degrade their effectiveness
To see the entire line of Camp Wander Essential Oils, Salves, Serums and more please visit the CW Shop HERE. Shipping is FREE in the USA!