Magnesium Foot Scrub and Detox Soak
November 15, 20161 Comments
- 1 Cup Epsom Salt
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 T. Castille Soap - Dr Bronners Peppermint is my favorite!
- 4 to 5 drops Function Detoxification Blend or, essential oils of choice
Detoxifying Essential Oils
- Cypress is diuretic, acting to tone the blood and lymphatic vessels, and decongest the lymph.
- Lemon stimulates white blood cells to defend the body against infection and is effective against viruses like the flu. Detoxifies through the blood and liver.
- Grapefruit is diuretic, anti-fungal and speeds up lymphatic circulation and the elimination of toxins. Detoxifies through the skin, urinary tract, liver, gall bladder and lymphatic system.
- Function Detoxification Blend aids elimination. Anti-fungal, detoxifies through the skin, liver and adrenals.
- Copaiba Balsam is antiseptic, anti-cancer and detoxifies through the adrenal glands.
- Juniper Berry is anti-viral, diuretic, and can help reduce cellulite by eliminating toxins from fatty tissues and expel uric acid from the system. Detoxifies through the kidneys, skin and urinary tract.
- Palmarosa cleanses the digestive system at a cellular level. Detoxifies through the nervous and digestive systems.
- Patchouli is known by tradition to act on the glands to detoxify skin and strengthen the immune system through its profound stress relieving properties.
- Peppermint is powerful against infections and their toxic residues, but never use it in a bath or directly on mucous membranes. Detoxifies through the respiratory and digestive systems.
- Rose is gentle and so relaxing that it is said to balance hormones and stimulate the immune system solely through its action against stress and its by-products.
- Geranium is antifungal, boosts circulation, balances hormones in menopause, fights yeast while protecting helpful bacteria. Detoxifies by toning the liver, pancreas and spleen.
- Rosemary increases circulation, antifungal. Detoxifies the respiratory system and clears mucous.
Foot Soak How To
- Fill wash tub with very warm water
- Add 1 Cup Milk - milk serves as an emulsifier to prevent essential oils from pooling on top of water and, it's fat content is great for your skin.
- Add 10 drops of desired detoxifying essential oils
- Soak feet 20 minutes, pat dry, sleep well!
See entire line of Camp Wander Essential Oils, Salves, Serums and more HERE - You'll love FREE shipping! USA only, no minimum.