- Lavender is one of the most versatile and loved essential oils out there.
- Use Lavender for restful sleep - 2 drops of lavender on the bottom each foot and maybe a drop on my pillow. Hello sleep!
- Soothes insect bites, burns and rashes
- Stop itching, watery eyes - blend 1 drop Lavender with Camp Wander Naked Salve dab sparingly around the eye as needed during seasonal allergy bouts.
- When in doubt, use Lavender
- Soothe sore throat with 1 drop of Lemon and 1 teaspoon honey
- Add 10 drops to household DIY cleaners for antimicrobial activity
- Runny nose? Swipe a small amount of Lemon on each side of nose to stop the drip
- Make yourself a citrusy body scrub with coconut oil, sugar and a few drops of lemon
- Stop a cold sore in its tracks with a dab of lemon
- Lemon can cause photosensitivity - stay out of the sun for eight hours after applying
- Peppermint can be helpful when someone is running a fever - try a drop or two on the bottom of each foot
- Very soothing for stomach upsets as well.
- Works wonders on headaches, just swipe a tiny bit at the temples.
- Great as a breath freshener, a drop on your toothpaste is awesome!
Melaleuca is unparalleled as an anti-viral or anti-fungal.
- On a personal note (ewww factor), I got rid of a toenail fungus by putting a drop of melaleuca oil on infected toenail after showering.
- I've treated this toenail with various remedies for almost 3 yrs without success. Melaleuca did the trick and now I can get pedicures again!
- My husband suffered from a canker sore invasion in his mouth, a few swishes of Melaleuca oil and water quickly healed his mouth.
Analgesic, antibacterial, antifungal, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antiparasitic, strong antiseptic, anti-viral, digestive, expectorant, immune stimulant, insecticidal, neurotonic, stimulant and tissue regenerative.
- The camphor content in Lavender Spike (not to be confused with Lavender) makes this oil very effective for soothing headaches, arthritis flare ups and other aches and pains.
- Due to its stronger camphor content, spike lavender oil is said to provide more potent analgesic and expectorant properties, which makes it an excellent choice for headache relief when used in a diffuser.
- Diffuse 8 drops Lavender Spike for it's energizing effect, promoting concentration and focus, smells wonderfully clean!
- 2 drops Lavender Spike blended with Camp Wander Naked Salve creates the perfect massage blend for tight shoulders, post knee surgery soreness, swelling, bruising and soreness after a fall, leg aches, pulled or strained muscles.