Solid coconut oil based Salves are a problem in warm weather, they can melt. Here's the work around, Roller Bottle Salves! Get all the benefits of Camp Wander Salves without having to refrigerate the jar!
- Keep Roller Salve warm and fluid in the back pocket of your jeans
- Keep Roller Salve safe and warm in your bra
- Any location close to the skin is warmer than 76 degrees, coconut oils melting point.
- Temps above 76 degrees keep Roller Salves fluid, you'll be amazed how useful and how portable this option can be.
5 Benefits of Roller Bottle Salve
- All the benefits of organic solid coconut oil, olive oil, beeswax, rosehip seed oil and vitamin e to empower healing and protect against skin sensitivity.
- Smooth, controlled topical application with a lighter touch.
- Add your favorite essential oil blends
- Easy to carry
- Warm weather friendly
If you've ever made my salves before you'll be happy to know it's that easy! The secret is simply reducing the beeswax.
CW Roller Bottle Salve Recipe
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil - the best you can find! I use this brand.
- 1/2 cup organic olive oil 1 teaspoon high quality beeswax
- 1/2 teaspoon organic rosehip seed oil
- 1/4 teaspoon non gmo vitamin e small funnel 5 or 10ml glass roller bottles
In 1 pint mason jar or 2 cup glass measuring cup add coconut oil, olive oil and beeswax. Place jar in an inch of simmering water, slowly melt ingredients. Stir in rosehip seed oil and vitamin e. Pour melted salve into roller bottles, store remaining batch in the refrigerator for future use.
Suggested Essential Oil Blends
- 20 drops All Purpose Healing Blend - per 10 ml roller bottle
- 20 drops Nerve Pain & Block Blend - per 10 ml roller bottle
- 20 drops Lavender Thieves Immunity Blend - per 10 ml roller bottle
- 20 drops Original Jeddy's Blend - per 10 ml roller bottle
Shop here for CW Essential Oils, Salves, Serums, Accessories and more! FREE shipping in the USA