5 Benefits of Using a Body Oil
August 17, 2016 March 23, 20176 Comments
5 Benefits of Rosehip Seed Oil for Whole Body Moisture!
- Delivers fatty acids and nutrients. FYI - acne prone skin is usually deficient in fatty acids.
- Fatty acids convert to prostaglandins involved in cell and tissue regeneration.
- Preserves your skins natural oils while removing grime and bacteria.
- Slows oxidation - aging. Cold pressed, organic rosehip seed oil contains vitamin C, D, E and a form of vitamin A. High in antioxidants to help scavenge free radicals, the cause of oxidation.
- High in vitamin C, cold pressed organic rosehip seed oil boosts immunity and fights infection.
When's the best time to moisturize with oil?
- After a warm bath or shower, your pores are open and you're dripping wet. This is a great time to moisturize with a body oil and lock in hydration.
- Moisturize then wait 3 minutes before toweling dry.
- Want great oil absorption? Exfoliate once a week.
How to turn your moisture routine into a wellness routine.Add appropriate essential oils to address skin, mood and even, pain relief. Here's a few examples...
- 10 drops Lavender + 10 drops Sweet Marjoram per 1 ounce CW Organic Rosehip Seed Oil to relax, restore and ease muscle stiffness (my personal fave combination).
- 10 drops Copaiba + 10 drops Frankincense per 1 ounce (30ml) CW Organic Rosehip Seed Oil for joint or chronic pain.
- 10 drops Geranium + 10 drops Patchouli per 1 ounce (30ml) CW Organic Rosehip Seed Oil for eczema and psoriasis issues.
- 20 drops All Purpose Healing Blend per 1 oz (30ml) CW Organic Rosehip Seed Oil for molluscum contagium breakout.
- 10 drops Frankincense + 10 drops Lavender per 1 oz (30ml) CW Organic Rosehip Seed Oil for youthful skin.
Enjoy FREE shipping in the USA on all Camp Wander Essential Oils, Salve, Serums, Accessories and more.